About Imperial Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Suneel Dutt Goyal
Managing Partner, Goyal & Company
Suneel Dutt Goyal
Born and brought up in Alwar.
Positions held and Activities
1. Founder & Director General at Imperial Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI)
2. Managing Partner – Goyal and Company (A financial and investment consultancy firm)
4. Member of Customs Clearance Facilitation Committee of The Department of Customs, Rajasthan.
6. Preceded as Co – Chairman, PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, New Delhi (PHDCCI), Rajasthan Chapter.
7. Preceded as Convener, Trade and Industry Cell, Rajasthan for Bharat Tibbat Sahyog Manch
8. Preceded as Treasurer, Indian Institute of Material Management (IIMM), Jaipur.
9. Served as Secretary General of FORTI (Federation of Rajasthan Trade and Industry, An Apex Chamber of Trade & Industry)and Additional Secretary General of FORTI during the tenure of April 2013 – July 2016.
10. Member of the ICSI - GST Core Advisory Group of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
11. Served as Member of Regional Advisory Committee at the Office of Chief Commissioner of Central Excise, Customs and Service Tax, Rajasthan between April 2013 – July 2016
12. Due to his efforts, the Service Tax applicable on Transport of Goods via Railway Logistics can now be claimed as input credit.
13. Also, the excise duty on the subsidy amount on fertilizers has now been removed with his contribution.
14. Promoting Member of Jaipur Stock Exchange Ltd.
15. Elected as Youngest Director and Vice – President of Jaipur Stock Exchange Ltd. at the age of 30 years, in the year 1995.
16. The concept of Federation of Indian Stock Exchange Ltd. was initiated and launched by him.
17. He also contributed to the concept of Inter – Connected Stock Exchange of India Ltd.
18. Has served as a Member of Several Committees which were monitored by Securities & Exchange Board of Indian (SEBI).
19. Have handled various prestigious IPOs
20. Elected as the Youngest Director of Urban Co – operative Bank Ltd., Alwar, in 1988.
1. Advisory and Consultancy on SME’s IPO Listing with NSE and BSE, Projects Financing, Investments, Fund Raising, and Strategic Issues.
2. Expert in Corporate Dairy Farming, Agriculture Farming, and Processing
Suneel Dutt Goyal was born in Alwar in 1965. He has always aimed to bring a change in trade, industry, and nature. His career commenced at the age of 16 years when he entered into Delhi Stock Exchange in 1981. He dealt with the who’s who of the industry and handled renowned public issues and stocks of big shots of the industry. He became the Youngest Director of Urban Co – Operative Bank Ltd. in the 1990s. His success reached all over the world when he became one of the promoting members of Jaipur Stock Exchange Ltd. He was elected as the Youngest Director for the same in 1995 and sooner he was elected as the Youngest Vice President of Jaipur Stock Exchange Ltd. at the age of 32 in the year 1997 (Youngest Vice President of any Stock Exchange in the world). The concept of Federation of Indian Stock Exchange Ltd. was initiated and launched by him. He also contributed to the concept of Inter – Connected Stock Exchange of India Ltd. During his tenure as Director and Vice President of Stock Exchange, he was a member of several committees which were monitored by Securities & Exchange Board of Indian (SEBI).
Suneel Dutt Goyal is the Founder & Director General at Imperial Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI)and has proceeded over as Co – Chairman, PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, New Delhi (PHDCCI), Rajasthan Chapter. Preceded as Convener, Trade and Industry Cell, Rajasthan for Bharat Tibbat Sahyog Manch. Preceded as Treasurer, Indian Institute of Material Management (IIMM), Jaipur and earlier he has served as Secretary General of Federation of Rajasthan Trade & Industry (FORTI) and Additional Secretary General, FORTI during April, 2013 – July, 2016. And also serving as the Member of Regional Advisory Committee at Office of the Chief Commissioner Central Excise, Customs and Service Tax (JZ), Government of India and Chairman / Co – chairman / Member of several other committees.
He has also been nominated as Member of the ICSI - GST Core Advisory Group of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), New Delhi. He has been co - opted as a Member of Regional Advisory Committee at the office of Chief Commissioner, Central Goods and Services Tax, Rajasthan, Member of Customs Clearance Facilitation Committee of The Department of Customs, Rajasthan, Member of Permanent Trade Facilitation Committee of The Department of Customs, Rajasthan on behalf of Imperial Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI). He is also a Member at Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
Currently, his interest has inclined
into Real Estate Market i.e. Real
Estate Consulting, Investment, Cost Efficiency, Fund Raising, Project Planning, and Strategy as well. He is dealing
with renowned Venture Capitalists, Banks and Builders & Developers.
Not just Real Estate and Stock Market but his experience in his career has made him an expert in Financial Engineering for various sectors of Trade & Industry.
JOURNEY FROM STOCK BROKER TO AGROPRENEUR
After completing his term as
Vice President at Jaipur Stock Exchange Ltd. his interest inclined towards
Nature and observing the bad scenario of Agriculture in India he decided to
take a step into Agriculture and Dairy Business which made him an
His eagerness to successes sent him traveling to countries like United States of America, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Germany, and Sweden to have the 1st hand experience of innovation and latest development in Agri. and Dairy Business. He has also traveled to all major India Dairy Farms & Agri. Business Houses. He has developed mutual complementing relations with the who’s who of this industry. They say that if one loves what he did success can be multiple. Since his childhood he was a nature lover, the story started from backyard hobby kitchen farming. The small success multiplied into developing great zeal towards mother earth and our environment. This further rubbed towards his love for animal welfare, natural resources, conservation of rain water, waste water management and nature farming. As he is from the state of Rajasthan in India, which is a desert state and resources are scarce – thus this became the turning point and in the year 2006, he took a leap towards Organic Dairy Farming and Agriculture Business. However, due to unavoidable and unforeseen circumstances, India’s First Certified Organic Cattle Dairy farm met its end.
The launch of Rosebay Organic Foods Pvt. Ltd. under his hands exposed him to the practical aspect of agriculture, dairy farming, and animal husbandry. Further, the commercial success achieved by him concluded that ground realities and commercial viabilities of such project are absolutely different from what the consultants, academicians, specialists, experts and many dairy and agriculture counselors document. No doubt, these information’s and documents are good referential material but the ground reality and root facts are way beyond from the roots.
SUNEEL DUTT GOYAL
Director General - Imperial Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ICCI)
Co - Chairman, PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, New Delhi (PHDCCI)
Ex- Secretary General - Federation of Rajasthan Trade & Industry (FORTI)
Ex – Vice President, Jaipur Stock Exchange Ltd.
Ex – Director, Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd., Alwar
Cell: +91 – 94140 – 63537
Tel: +91 – 141 – 2741585